Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This Week, The "G" in GPS Stands for "Giving Back"

You don't have to bother looking here for a new posting tomorrow or Friday. I'll be in Austin at my annual speaking engagement to the women MBA students at The University of Texas, the Women in Business Leadership Conference.

It is my annual opportunity to give back to my alma mater. It's also the annual "girl-y getaway" roadtrip with my Mother for her to purchase all things that are BURNT ORANGE (she is an alum, too) and for me to hopefully mentor someone in a meaningful way. (Aw, hell, let's be honest... it's an awesome two-day escape from Dallas to a great town and they treat me to a fantastic hotel for a night.)

My talk will be "Stand UP and Stand OUT: Personal Branding Strategies for Business Professionals." Look for the Powerpoint slides to be loaded to this site next week in the "Ideas To Go" section. That area is morphing into a repository of all my presentations, articles, and thought leadership in addition to the case studies that are still there.

No comments: