Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Productivity Product RAVE!

I know that productivity is always a topic high on everyone's New Year's Resolutions' lists, so here's my 2 cents.

As a Happy New Year present, I received MindJet's MindManager software, "Software for Visualizing and Using Information." I can't stop raving about this product and I know it's going to impact my business this year. www.mindjet.com/us

The website states, "inspires people and businesses to align individuals and teams, engage and excites employees, accelerate business processes and win new business faster," but I also see planning, brainstorming, and product development applications. It's only day 2 in the year and I've already positioned myself as "genius" in front of one of my clients with an in-dept SWOT analysis of their startup.

No comments: